
It has been great to be back at our own home for this past week. One of the first things we did was to purchase this lovely barbecue grill from Home Depot with the money our children gave me for my birthday and Mother's Day. Thank you all so much!!! We love it!
Our first time to use it was on June 3rd when we hosted a family gathering in celebration of Trina's birthday and Marenda's belated birthday. It is always wonderful to have time with our family.

Marenda's belated birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRINA!
(and Happy Anniversary Kerali & Brian in India.)
4 comments:
Hey Mom & Dad,
Welcome to the word of Blogging! Your site looks great. I struggle to get the text in the right place too. But I sure like this method of communicating. Thanks for the anniversary wises. 19 years--Can you believe it?
Kerali
Kerali,
Thanks for the comment. I wondered if anyone had seen the site, yet. I agree that it is much easier to share things in this way. It has meant a lot to us to be able to share your experiences via the Blog.
Hope you are all having a great day!
Mom
Kerali,
Thanks for the comment. I wondered if anyone had seen the site, yet. I agree that it is much easier to share things in this way. It has meant a lot to us to be able to share your experiences via the Blog.
Hope you are all having a great day!
Mom
Yea! I am so glad you like your grill! It is so great that you have a blog now! Mom - you know how to treat your girls on their birthdays!
Post a Comment