Thursday, June 28, 2007

Better safe than sorry


So now you know why I haven't posted anything for the past month. MY COMPUTER CRASHED! and I lost everything on my hard drive. Fortunately, I had done some backups but just not recent ones. I have spent all week trying to search through my discs to restore whatever pictures and documents that I could find. I did pretty well with my pictures but some documents are gone forever. FROM HERE ON I AM GOING TO BACK UP AT THE END OF EVERY WORK SESSION, IF POSSIBLE.
We have been home nearly 2 weeks and will return to LaVerkin this Saturday and will be there for July 4th.

PROOF THAT MY MOTHER DOESN'T NEED A BEDROOM


I just thought you might like to see my mother's "bed". She not only sits in this chair in the living room all day but brings out her things and makes it her bed at night.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!



We returned home in time to celebrate Father's Day with the rest of our family in the Provo area. What great fathers we have in this family! We gathered at our home in
Springville for a Fathers' Day dinner. Pictured are: Garth, Deren, Sam & Guy.

GARTH'S FATHER'S DAY GIFT


Garth is proudly showing a new Compound Miter Saw that he got with a gift card and some money that he got for his birthday and Fathers' Day. He has put it to good use this past week when he built a "house" to cover the compressor for our air conditioning system because overripe fruit and leaves were falling into it. I told him I thought it was a bit "over kill" but he said he wanted it strong enough and tall enough to be able to pick apricots from.


We enjoyed a great visit today from Marenda and Addie on Thursday of this week



and a chance to tend the Harding boys while their parents went to the temple on Tuesday.
We were amazed to see Mitchell Harding's (nearly 9 months old) new ability to get around and get the things he wants. He keeps his grandparents on the go keeping up with him, to say nothing of the other 3 boys.


For all of you who remember Grandma's lot as it used to be, we will bring pictures of the demolition of the hill behind the house that we all loved so much.

Till then - Keep Smiling and have a great week!

1 comment:

Shanda said...

Thanks for the update mom! So sad that your computer crashed! That had to be so frusterating! Are you sure Grandma is comfortable like that??? Dad looks quite proud of his work! I love to see Marenda with her belly that she doesn't show in pictures very much! Mitchel is getting sooo big! I can't wait for my visit!