Friday, November 7, 2008

A Tiny House



Shanda asked me to help her make Talia a little cloth house for Christmas. She picked out the fabric she wanted for it. Here is the finished product. I am mainly putting it here so that Shanda can get a good look at it in Colorado Springs, but others might like to see what I have been up to.





Here are the occupants of the little house.












And this shows the front of the house. The zippers on the side open to allow a little girl to play inside of the house thought he door opens as well.

1 comment:

Kendra@My Insanity said...

This turned out so cute! Can you tell me what pattern you used (brand and number) or did you come up with this on your own?

I want to include this in a post I do about gifts you can make.

Thanks!