Monday, May 26, 2008

Birthdays! Birthdays! and More Birthdays!

After I posted this blog, we had Trina over to our house the Sunday before her birthday and had a special meal in her honor. I thought it would be fun to show her boys the evolution of their mom so this adorned the dining room wall.





On Tuesday evening, Trina's birthday, we went to their place and tended the boys while she and Guy went out for dinner. We also took her a chocolate cake. (In case you don't remember - chocolate cakes make Trina very happy).



Since I wasn't here for my birthday, it was decided we would get together Sunday, May 25th for a dinner in honor of all of the birthday during May and June. We met at Deren and Liz's place in Provo for a lovely meal provided by all then enjoyed a cherry chocolate cake provided by Marenda. You can see the birthday cake honors Mellissa - May 6th, my birthday - May 23rd, Marenda - May 26th and Trina - June 3rd.



We each had a candle to blow out (Caleb and Mitchell really wanted to help us). Left to right: Janice Hansen, Marenda H. Brown, Trina H. Harding and Mellissa Rosenhan.

2 comments:

Reynolds Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
With the chaos of the move descending on us, of course I wasn't on the ball enough to send anything, but you and Dad have a dinner date with us this Summer to celebrate all the missed occasions of the past year.
Love you!
Kerali

Unknown said...

Mom,

Thanks for taking pictures. I completely forgot my camera for anything this year so I copied your pictures so I would have some. Thanks again for the dress!

Love,

Marenda