Sunday, March 30, 2008

A Baby Shower & a Baptism

Friday evening Trina, Marenda and I - with Garth as our chauffeur - went to Draper for my niece, Carie Nielson Carter's baby shower as she awaits her first child. Carie and Marenda are the same age.


Marenda and Kasen, Carie and Trina. It was so good to see Carie who lives in Virginia.



The shower was given by her sister , Jean and she provided us with a wonderful dessert bar. This was, by all odds, one of the fanciest dessert bars I have ever seen. with chocolate and carrot cake, cheese cake, éclairs, pastries, fruit fondue, chocolate pudding, tarts loaded with berries, raspberry/Sprite drink etc. Everything was so good!













Lana and Carie trying to decide what to take.



















Trina fell heir to a lot of the leftovers to use for Marcus' baptism the next day.

It is always a special privilege for grandparents to be able to attend the baptism of one of their grandchildren. Guy baptized & confirmed his son, Marcus, a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Testing...

So, I checked your settings, and you were still set-up for search engines to find you (I've changed that). But I think this link may have the answer to what happened:

http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=42520

That is why I have changed the format so that people have to type in a word verification. I have seen comments like this before and I think they may be automatically sent.

Hope this helps!