Wednesday, December 26, 2007

The Pajama Factory

I thought you might like to see all of the pajamas I have made.

Mellissa's and Amanda's. Stephanie wanted the money for a dress.

The Reynolds' pajamas: Alden, Tamlen, Owen and Taren. The older girls wanted money













Paxton, Dana and Shelby's













Tessa, Trenton and Kira's pajamas














Talia and Gavin's pajamas









The Harding pajamas:

Sheridan's and Marcus' pajamas














Caleb's pajamse



















Two versions of Mitchell's pajamas
































Drake's famous "Mars' Mission" pajamas - definitely a challenge to create!
Front and back of the same pajamas















Addie's nightgown. I guess I missed taking a picture of Kasen's green sports pajamas

1 comment:

Kendra@My Insanity said...

Thank you for the nightgown! I like it! They go to my ankles.

Kira

***
The light side is Luke's side. Luke is a Jedi knight. The dark side is Darth Vader's side. I can choose which side to wear each night depending on my mood.

Trenton