After leaving LaVerkin, we left for Phoenix, Arizona to meet our newest granddaughter and help Kendra and Barry for a few days.
We were treated to a beautiful sunset on the way down that evening.
After a little prodding from Shanda, I prepared a special breakfast on Kendra's first day home after delivering Tessa. She enjoyed having her breakfast in bed.
It was fun to see Shanda and Talia when we got to Arizona. Shanda had been there to help Kendra get ready for Tessa's arrival.
While they waited, Kendra and Shanda knitted these green caps for their little girls then we sewed big flowers on them to use as Halloween costumes.
A proud "Papa" surveys his newest granddaughter, Tessa Ruth Halterman
And I have to have my time to get acquainted with Tessa.
This is one of the towels I helped Kendra make for Christmas. She told me I had better not put them in a place that Kira would see them but I am trusting that she won't be looking at this entry.
1 comment:
Thanks so much for coming and for all you did! (I'll try and make sure Kira doesn't read this one.) :-)
Post a Comment